Woe is me!

I shall write here a poem
Of the woes that I call my own
For throughout my years
I have experienced nothing but tears.

Words cannot describe the pains around me
Pictures cannot paint the misery that surrounds me
Music cannot convey my despair
Nor food, which is made of hair

My unfortunate life started when I was young
"What a horrible child" is what they all sung
I grew up hated and despised
Nobody likes me, I realized

My 13 years of K through 12 school
Only made me look like a fool
My teachers said that I looked funny
And as you can see, they were right on the money

Nobody's life has been as hard as mine
O woe is me! For I never feel fine
Nobody can understand how hard life can get
When you work at the Grocery Outlet.

The End

2 comments:

m_perfect said...

I have pictures to prove you were a darling child so cut the crap...
Your loving Aunt.

Debbie said...

Your mind definitely seems a little frenzied...

 

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2013 Nathan West