Much Ado About Muffins

There's something that I want you know all to know, and I really don't know the best way to say this, so I'm just going to come right out and say it: I made a custom icon for this blog. You can see it on the top of the browser, to the left of the address. If you want one on your own blog, I would say "favicon blogspot" and "favicon converter" are essential Google searches.

Now that I have that off my chest, I would just like to say that I've eaten some ice cream. a few minutes ago. Now you may be saying, "Doesn't he know that ice cream on the lips is ice cream on the hips?!" This is a valid point, and would be applicable in this case... if I hadn't taken a six mile walk today! In your face! Take that, you faithful reader of my blog.

Do I have any real news? I'm working on a project with a friend, but I think we're keeping it a secret for now. I'm not sure if it's a secret, but I don't want to take any chances. Besides, why would I tell you, after you called me fat with your mind last paragraph.

3 comments:

Betty Debbie said...

Nice icon, dude.

琬真 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2013 Nathan West