Deranged Creativity

I decided last week that I wanted to start a blog. Part of my problem with doing something that I want to do is that I get hung up in the process of starting it. One of my excuses for waiting is that I couldn't think of good title, which is a stupid thing to worry about because I can always change it. It's better to just throw yourself into things sometimes, and worry about the details later. If its the right thing to do, putting it off on account of little things will only decrease your likelihood of ever doing it.

Sorry if I babble as I write, but that's why I thought the title would be fitting. It's taken directly from Alma 30, where Korihor accuses the Christians for believing what they do out of the effect of a frenzied mind. I've seen a lot of blogs that follow the philosophies of Korihor ("Every man prospers according to his genius." "Whatsoever a man does is no crime" etc) so I gave this blog the very title that the modern Korihorites would call me anyways. Even if you don't know the background behind the title, I still think it works out of context.

Some of the posts of this blog will consist of rants, some might be other things. I'd like to draw more often, so I might post a picture every blue moon. I'd like to play the piano, so I might post something like that before Armageddon. I might post cool videos that I find on youtube, ranging from Mr. Rogers, to President Uchtdorf.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Way to create.

I'll see your frenzied mind and raise you one sleep deprived mind.

 

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2013 Nathan West